Monday, June 15, 2009

What a Fun Weekend!




For Shabbos lunch, we had our friends Josh Lipowsky, the Carmans and their 1.5 year old son. At one point, their son Eli was playing with Logan's toys. Logan got upset, walked over to Joey, pointed at Eli and said "No, no, no, no no!" I was laughing pretty hard! I never knew he had trouble sharing because he has to share so much at daycare!



Shabbos afternoon, he was eating cheerios out of a snack trap. He fed me one and then tried to feed me more, but I wasn't in the mood so I closed my mouth. Logan proceeded to show me how to eat a cheerio by placing it near his open mouth. Then he put it in mine. I'm a quick learner!






Sunday we had a birthday party for our friend's son who just turned 1! We also had a lot of funny playing in the backyard.

Logan was able to climb onto the bench and pet the cat (when she stuck around).

No comments: